Advertisement in the magazine
To calculate the cost of advertising, you must select the size of the ad unit and the number of placements.
If you place the advertisememt on more than 1/4 of the maganine page, we can place your advertising banner on our website for free.
Advertising layout requirements
- The layout size is to be corresponded to the set size of an advertizing block or trim edition format considering trim tolerance equal to 5 mm.
- The file formats are as follows:
- EPS – Adobe Illustrator CS5.5 or less – the prints converted to curves, linked or built-in graphics files (CMYK color model, Grayscale – resolution 300 dpi, total ink 320%, Bitmap – resolution 600 dpi);
- PDF v1.3-1.5 – CMYK graphics, Grayscale – resolution 300 dpi, total ink 320%, Bitmap – resolution 600 dpi;
- JPEG, TIFF – (not recommended for the layouts comprising small text) - CMYK color model, Grayscale – resolution 300 dpi, total ink 320%, Bitmap – resolution 600 dpi. Compress JPEG files to the limit (12). TIFF files are processed without compression.
- The layouts processed in CDR, GIF and PNG formats are not accepted as well as in the formats designed for the page makers (Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress).
- Electronic layout requirements:
- when making up the advertising publication bleed it is required to consider the trim margins 5 mm each side;
- all significant layout elements (text, images, logo and making-up elements) are to be 5 mm distant from the trim line, not less;
- it is not advisable to apply more than two paints if using small type up to six points (6pt);
- line thickness is to be 0.25 pt, not less and thickness of the reverse lines is to be 0.5 pt, not less.
- The layouts are sent via email, FTP server or sharing service as well as CD±R, CD±RW, DVD±R, and DVD±RW.
If you do not have a finished layout we might recommend you a designer who would help you to develop it. All payments are discussed with a designer.